Event Tech

8 Discussions Mention Event Tech Providers in Medway, MA

EventPlanner7801
Mar 28, 2024

Hello! I’m looking for a brewery in the Boston area that can fit 150 attendees for two days in September. Our venue we had in mind currently can’t fit that many people.

Does anyone have any ideas/favorite breweries?

We’d need AV and to cater in lunch both days.

2 Replies
EventPlanner3886
Oct 11, 2023

Hi everyone, I am still new to this community so please tell me if it is not the good place for this inquiry. I have just heard of the platform Markit https://www.markitsocial.net/. Have you tried? Thoughts and feeling on it?

1 Replies
EventPlanner842
Sep 12, 2023

does anyone have a solution they love for booking appointment slots at an event (e.g. office hours where people can book a 20 minute slot, or headshots where someone can book one of five availabilities in a given time slot)?

everything i’ve experimented with is pretty clunky for this use case. whether it’s something more meetings-focused like calendly or doodle or something more services-focused like setmore or picktime, they’re all more suited to showing ongoing availability rather than something one-time.

any great options that i’m missing?

+5
8 Replies
EventPlanner725
Sep 06, 2023

Good morning! Has anyone used Event Temple or Triple Seated for BEO creation & Venue Management?

2 Replies
Join our community to get access to discussions
Want access to our vetted Circles community of event planners? As a member, you would have access to the invite-only Community Slack group and discussions board.
You can post questions like these to this community in channels like #advice-and-recs, #hot-new-venues, and more.
Featured