Event Tech

4 Discussions Mention Event Tech Providers in Norcross, GA

EventPlanner891
Feb 12, 2024

Hello! I'm curious if anyone has recommendations for event management platforms or solutions they currently use and find effective. Currently, we utilize SplashThat, but we're in need of a meeting booking tool to streamline space management onsite. Specifically, we're seeking a tool that enables both our team and the sales team to efficiently oversee multiple meeting spaces during events, beyond what Calendly offers.

For instance, we envision a calendar-like booking system where sales team members can easily identify available meeting spaces during their scheduled meetings, similar to Outlook's meeting booking feature, but accessible to all stakeholders. It's important for both marketers and myself to have backend access for internal management. Currently, we're considering GTHR, but I'm open to any recommendations!! TYSM

2 Replies
EventPlanner842
Sep 12, 2023

does anyone have a solution they love for booking appointment slots at an event (e.g. office hours where people can book a 20 minute slot, or headshots where someone can book one of five availabilities in a given time slot)?

everything i’ve experimented with is pretty clunky for this use case. whether it’s something more meetings-focused like calendly or doodle or something more services-focused like setmore or picktime, they’re all more suited to showing ongoing availability rather than something one-time.

any great options that i’m missing?

+5
8 Replies
EventPlanner963
Jul 18, 2023

<!here>, we're kicking off this channel to be a dedicated space to support one another as event tech continues to rapidly evolve. This post on LinkedIn inspired me to ask - are you willing to share your event tech stack with the group here? It might help inspire other members to look into new solutions, or ask for your more specific advice or opinion on tech you currently use. As a reminder, we also have the #ai-for-events channel for those interested.

+4
7 Replies
EventPlanner451
Dec 13, 2022

hi there! Has anyone worked with Glasshouse agency or EMP agency?

3 Replies
Join our community to get access to discussions
Want access to our vetted Circles community of event planners? As a member, you would have access to the invite-only Community Slack group and discussions board.
You can post questions like these to this community in channels like #advice-and-recs, #hot-new-venues, and more.
Featured