Event Tech

12 Discussions Mention Event Tech Providers in Washington, DC

EventPlanner2857
Mar 14, 2024

Hey all! Does anyone have a great recommendation for a company that can help take the load off me related to travel and hotel booking? I am currently looking at Cvent, but I am not sure how much front end work it will be to get this set up and then convincing all of my employees to self service will be a mountain to climb. Anyone else have something great they use? Thanks in advance

4 Replies
EventPlanner8948
Jan 11, 2024

Hello! could someone here recommend a good and comprehensive registration tool, besides Cvent? Thank you so much in advance.

+4
7 Replies
EventPlanner7723
Dec 22, 2023

What’s the best venue designer platform for events with full table, 1/2 table, and individual seats for sale? Looking at 350-400 attendees. The event is 1x/year so I won’t need a subscription service. I’ve explored these : Planning Pod, All Seated, Social Tables

Are there any others???

3 Replies
EventPlanner963
Oct 25, 2023

Folks does anyone here use Cvent for venue sourcing and would you be willing to do a quick call with moi? Thank you 🙏

4 Replies
Join our community to get access to discussions
Want access to our vetted Circles community of event planners? As a member, you would have access to the invite-only Community Slack group and discussions board.
You can post questions like these to this community in channels like #advice-and-recs, #hot-new-venues, and more.
Featured