Event Tech

24 Discussions Mention Event Tech Providers in Hillsborough, CA

EventPlanner936
Apr 19, 2024

Can anyone recommend a reg software for a one day, all general session meeting for 200 pax? We need standard meeting items- speaker bios/photos, agenda, ticketing, comp codes, etc. Didn’t know who might be good for a one off event.

+3
6 Replies
EventPlanner451
Apr 05, 2024

I posted this on LinkedIn this week, but re-sharing it with this more intimate group! I think we all know that engagement and entertainment go hand in hand in elevating event experiences. If you've had that "Oh Sh*t" moment where you realize you haven't built it into your event or just don't have the time/budget to invest in finding the right engagement tactics/entertainment for your event, I have your answer! Eva: The female-founded platform that provides easily searchable talent (everything from A list musicians to roaming magicians and team building ideas!) If you want to hear a great podcast featuring the founders Channing Moreland and Makenzie Stokel, check out the latest episode from Bizzabo. I work with their team all the time, and if you'd like to take 10% any entertainment you book, you can leverage my VIP code: EVAGVIP when you book. Hope you enjoy working with them as much as I do!

EventPlanner135
Apr 01, 2024

Hi! What have ppl used that allow real time salesforce updates while scanning at an event?

4 Replies
EventPlanner366
Mar 28, 2024

anyone have a good, secure, and customizable visitor management system for iPads they recco? Producing a pop up event for a brand and they want to collect guest phone #s to text a discount to after the event.

2 Replies
Join our community to get access to discussions
Want access to our vetted Circles community of event planners? As a member, you would have access to the invite-only Community Slack group and discussions board.
You can post questions like these to this community in channels like #advice-and-recs, #hot-new-venues, and more.
Featured